Monday, January 23, 2012

Little girl's verdict





















Last summer I was in Austria for a family visit and on a warm summer afternoon my little nephew and I decided to go to the playground. I had brought my beads with me and sat down at a wooden table under a large tree, and I started beading something casual. Then a 7-year old girl with sunny blond hair walked towards me and asked what I was doing. I told her I was knotting a necklace that can be worn as a bracelet as well. She followed every move I made with my hands. After awhile she said:
"Das ist aber seeeehr schön.../ That is actually reeaaaally pretty...".
And with a big smile she finished the sentence: "Sie haben Talent! / You are talented!"
She made me laugh out loud...

Kids... what's not to love about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment